How to Transfer Data Contacts from iPhone 5S to iPhone SE?

I am planning to buy the upcoming iPhone SE to replace the old iPhone 5s,now I wondering does anyone can help me transfer all contacts, messages and other data from old iPhone 5s to iPhone SE with iTunes/iCloud, I have searched in the Apple App Store and can’t found any app supports transfer contacts between two iPhones. Is there any way to copy contacts, call logs, messages, and more data from iPhone 5s to iPhone SE directly? Please help!!!!!!!

Well, to transfer contacts from iPhone 4s to iPhone SE, if you don't want to use the traditional cumbersome method, Phone Transfer can help you transfer contacts and more from old iPhone to new iPhone directly,it supports copy contacts between two different models of iPhone even they are not in the same version of iOS( ios 6, ios 7, ios 8, ios 9 and later).Now,you can use this phone transfer program to copy contacts from iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5 to new iPhone SE. What’s more,if you use Android mobile phone before,you can use this phone to phone transfer to copy contacts between android and iPhone safely and conveniently. You can also transfer other data from old iPhone to new iPhone,such as text messages, photos, videos, call logs,ect.

In additions, you can also use this program to restore data backup to your new iPhone, including the backup of KIES, iTunes, iCloud, BlackBerry, OneDrive, etc.

Read more from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SsLSGG...

Hold this can help you, best regard!

New iPhone SE is in iOS 9.3 operating system, and you can use iCloud or third-part app to easily transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone. Of course iCloud could be the 1st choice for you if you want sync all of contacts.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi

When you connect your iPhone to iTunes backup your data and then plug in the new iPhone and restore the data.

Hope this help

Yep, no apps needed. Just backup your phone to the computer, and when connecting your new phone choose to restore the backup of your old phone rather than setting it up as new. You will have everything from your old phone on the new phone

You can use iTunes, iCloud, as well as other professional data transfer tool like which introduce as above. There are no doubt that some professional data transfer tool is more powerful, effective, time-saving and easy to use.

Hello, restoring a backup to your new iPhone SE is a good way to transfer call history, messages, contacts and more from iPhone 5s to iPhone SE. But you cannot choose the selected items to get transferred, and some unwanted data may also be transferred to your iPhone SE. To avoid this, you can try an iPhone to iPhone Transfer Tool like AnyTrans, and here is a tutorialhttps://www.imobie.com/support/transfer-...

Hi Rolutry ,

Have you used the iTunes or iCloud to backup your iPhone 5s contacts or any other data?Maybe you can transfer the data to your new iPhone SE with the iTunes.

Or you can have a try with the software iSkysoft Phone Transfer which is my friend recommended to me. I have tested in my iPhone 6, just one click can solve your problem. The picture below is the interface of the software, it is clear to see that you just need to select the contactd , the call logs or other contents then click the Start Copy button.So easy and so useful!

Turn on contacts in iCloud, and sign in iCloud on your new phone, that's it.

For full transfer, turn on everything in iCloud settings, connect to wifi and charge overnight should do the trick.

I don't see why this can be so difficult.

I know more from this post to sync contacts to iPhone in different situations. In fact ,want to sync contacts between iPhone is relatively easy. It is so difficult to sync messages ,photos,videos .Google contacts ,and facebook can help sync contacts between two phone devices.

In this case, Coolmuster Phone Transfer is what you need. With which you can easily transfer data between two iPhone in a few clicks. It is designed to transfer all your data in just one click, including music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, and more in just one click.

It's easy to transfer data contacts from iPhone 5S to iPhone SE with Google account. And we can also use Phone Transfer tool do the contacts transfer between iPhone.

my iPhone 5s was stolen and blocked so got I phone se my old iPhone got found so how can I transfer details from blocked iPhone 5s to I phone se

Hello! Two way can solve it. One is using iCloud, if you have iCloud account, you just log in it in SE, you can sync the contacts which have been synced in 5S. Another way is use a program named iOSToto. It allows connect two iOS devices at the same time. Then you can use it tranfer iPhone data easily.

rolutry will be eternally grateful.