JBL Flip bluetooth speaker.Portable wireless speaker that is great when you are on the go. Released September 14, 2012 *Note not the JBL Flip 2

My JBL flip Bluetooth device will not put out no audio

My JBL flip will connect to Bluetooth all of the lights come on everything works except it will not put no sound out it will even not connect to sound when I put the auxiliary cord in it what could be the problem

Rodney, with your grammar you don't need to hide from stupid people. You're one of them.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

1. Turn JBL on

2. Press and hold power button until you hear a u familiar beep sound

3. Plug in aux cord to computer and then JBL

4. Then pair jbl to computer/phone and let it play for a few seconds when it's still plugged in through AUX cord

5. Then unplug it aux cord from both devices

6. Let it pair again and there it is. It is now configured into computer and should work

or

Try this answer: Why does my speaker not emit audio?

did not work for me on flip 4

Open up the JBL Flip 4 and press firmly on the square on the PC board (called a dark choke)... if it is loose, make sure it is firmly soldered. Your Flip 4 should then have sound, as this is a common fault throughout the Flip series. So, don't give up, try it.. you never know. :)

Rodney Brockwell will be eternally grateful.