JBL Flip bluetooth speaker.Portable wireless speaker that is great when you are on the go. Released September 14, 2012 *Note not the JBL Flip 2

Why does my speaker not emit audio?

The speaker will not play audio from any connected Bluetooth devices. The speaker use to play audio not matter the audio level. Now, you can not even hear static.

My JBL Flip 2 after three days of work just stop to play audio. No sound at al. It turning on but no signal and no play music... Is there any suggesting to fix it? Thank you!

If, you have used your speaker excessively loud over the course of time the speakers may have blown out. Fixing this can be done by removing the blown out speakers and replacing them with new ones. You can do this by removing the back plate and gaining access to the internals of the device. For further instruction refer to the following URL. JBL Flip Speaker Replacement

Brandon Velasquez will be eternally grateful.