Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

learn mother board repair.

is it hard to learn motherboard repair?

things like u2 chip or ic chip

or did most of you learn it at school or somewhere??

thanks for your help.

I've got a few of the essential tools on order, and it's a journey I am about to embark on. I know it's going to take a lot of practice, but I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in. I really wish I could get over to NY and take Jessas practical board repair course, but that's not a luxury I can accommodate at the minute - though I would value that course over anything any collage here in the UK could offer

Most Helpful Answer

The right tools are key, and there is no substitute for time spent just practicing microsoldering. Like anything else, over time it is no more difficult than playing the piano. I teach people to do board repair--like U2 chip replacement, and for boards with no underfill that is a very straightforward repair.

Brian ifikske will be eternally grateful.