The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Do I need just a screen or whole assembly?

Dropped my iphone 5c and it is cracked but works perfectly fine, can I just buy a screen?

You can. However, unless you have all the equipment and do the process all the time and are comfortable with the process, doing it will likely break more things than fix. I would just buy the whole assembly and save yourself some headache

Here's parts

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

Here's labor

iPhone 5c Front Panel Replacement

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

@imedic - you don't seem to have much faith with the concept of DYI and the guides. Kind of defeats the purpose of this site.

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, Mayer. However it is a complicated process, and ive heard, from the ifixit staff, that the person winds up feeling as though they failed, when they can't complete a repair. So I let them know, they can do this, however it may be better for them if they tried a more direct approach. As always, thank you for your concerns and comments. I always feel as though I have something to learn from you

orange412 will be eternally grateful.