The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen bulging and now completely black

Hello I have an iPhone 5c, have had it about a year and the other day the screen went completely black and now shows nothing, as in it appears completely powered off, yet I still get sounds and vibrations as if the phone is on. The screen was pushed out of the frame in the top left corner and was starting too spread to the right corner, so I had a feeling it was the battery bulging. I have taken it apart and taken the screen off, but as far as I know the battery looks okay. Not 100% sure what too look for when it comes too battery bulges though. Anyone have any other ideas as too what could be causing this? Should I replace the battery, screen, or both?

I just plugged it into my computer and it won't even connect, the computer doesent even recognize that it was plugged in, surely it would at least recognize wouldentn it?

Vibrates when plugged in but nothing on screen now. That's a display error isn't it?

Replace the battery. It has gone bad and is swelling and pushing the screen out.

Here's the part and tools you'll need:

iPhone 5c Replacement Battery

Here's how to do it: iPhone 5c Battery Replacement

iPhone 5c Replacement Battery Image

Jordan carroll will be eternally grateful.