The world’s most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new Beats Studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

What screwdriver is need for beats studio 2.0

I recently broke my beats while falling down with them. The plastic headband near the hinge broke and I need to replace the top part of the headband in order to fix them but I don't know what screwdriver I need to unscrew the screws on the hinges. Anyone know what size the screwdriver is as well?

Did you find out?

I was able to open the hinges with a T-5. But now not sure where to order the head ban part as I am in Switzerland.

Yep, T5 did it. I bought a T5 screwdriver on amazon.ca for about $5. Found the headband on ebay.ca. Try searching for "Matte black Replacement Headband for Beats by Dr Dre Studio 2.0 Wireless". This link will probably die but here's one: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Replacement-Headb...

The teardown shows a #0 Phillips:

Beats Studio 2.0 Exploratory Teardown

Luis Navarro will be eternally grateful.