Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How do you restore/recover the photo icon on the 4s?

I use to have an icon for "Photos" on my home screen. It disappeared about a month ago. The photos are still available, but can only be accessed through the "Camera" app, and not in an organized manner. Was this the result of an upgrade, or did I accidentally do something to hide/delete it? Any help would be appreciated.

Not many people know but you can also recover deleted iPhone photos. Here's how: https://www.enigma-recovery.com/ios/feat...

Must've hidden it. You can't delete those. Check if it's hidden in a folder

Most Helpful Answer

If you still cannot find it. A way to find all apps is to stock organize your apps. Tap General > at bottom of list Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout.

Cool. Didn't know that

Great advice!!! I also recovered another app that had disappeared to another folder.

Luther will be eternally grateful.