Cost of iPhone 5S Screen Replacement

Hey, I just broke my phone screen, and was wondering if anyone knew how much a screen replacement would cost. I don't have apple care (I don't think.) and was wondering how much it would cost to replace the screen using a different company or store that is widespread throughout Canada or the states...

Links to the parts are in the preface to the repair guides: iPhone 5s Display Assembly Replacement

If you didn't want to do the repair yourself, you are looking at $119-$129 for a iPhone 5s, or if your close to a Apple Store it's $129. I don't know about theie service or quality of work but some national repairs shops near me is ubreakifixit or icracked

James Higgins will be eternally grateful.