Continually searching for network with/without sim

I already reset network setting

Already turn off and on the iphone with or without sim

Already checked the date and time

Wifi is connected

I already put mu sim into ipad and in ipad the sim is completely fine but when i put back into iphone it is still the same..still searching

Tap Settings App > General > About > scroll down and see if there is IMEI #. If not, then the iPhone has major fault.

What should i do after that??what if there is no IMEI??can it be fix??

First things first. Check and see if something else can connect to your wifi signal. Let's assume it's not your wifi. Try toggling airplane mode off and on. Try forgetting your network, then find it again. Do a force restart. Try updating your iOS. There is one other trick that involves overheating your phone, with a heat gun or blow dryer, and then putting it in the freezer. But that's kinda like eating pop rocks and drinking soda. If these other things don't work. I would guess the wifi module needs to be replaced

nurzafirah01 will be eternally grateful.