iPhone5s have missing component

i have two boards of 5s one with blue screen and seccond with i cloud, i found the phone with blue screen have missing component and i want to transfer component from one board to second, but when i turn back sides of logic board they are not the same, and i need help with that. look at the pictures and can anyone tell me is that the right component, i mark them in paint with red circle. on first picture is the missing , and second pic is from other 5s board wich is a bit differrent but is that the right component

Can anyone help ? i will appreciate ...

You're still working on this? I will post my opinion here since it is public. I don't believe this is related to blue screen. This is wifi /bt area which is unlikely to be related.

the phone is alive i just put him in dfu mode and try multiple times to update and finaly worked but the wifi dont, i will find that component and repace, i will write here when i replace thanks alot man

Most Helpful Answer

Vladan Vojinovic the part you circled on the spare board and the one on the missing board are identical. The component missing is U12_RF which is a 2.4-5Ghz HMD809J and is used to match the WLAN antenna.

thank you, i dont know why i have a blue screen, i dont have a scew damage board, but u think he told me that the memory is faliure, maybe that is the problem of blue screen. i can take a pic of my board if you can recronize the faliure ? thanks for reply

you can send it to my email. The address is on my user page, just click on my Avatar

Vladan Vojinovic will be eternally grateful.