My iPhone is disabled

I switched off my iPhone and when I turned It back on it said iPhone disabled connect to iTunes , what should I do ?,???

Reset, hold both home button and power button at the same time for about 10 seconds until the iPhone begins to restart. If still problem after this reset you will need to Restore the iPhone with iTunes on computer.

If you cant get your iphone's password back and if you dont mind factory resetting it and getting rid of all your stored data than go to another device that has find my iphone, you want to got to your iphone and press "Reset iphone" after that your iphone will be factory restored and you will hve to save your last backup and just install all of the things you had previously on it

it still not working

i powered my phone back on and it is just displaying the itunes and charger icons

zoey blues will be eternally grateful.