Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Want to replace my front and back screen using another phone

I want to know if it is possible to purchase a used iPhone4s I found on Craigslist that says it is locked and use that phone to replace the broken front and back screen on my phone. I see the repair kits you purchase online include the LCD display & Touchscreen digitizer, but if I am using the screen from a phone that is working shouldn't I be able to use those?

Yes of course, if components are good, there should be no problem replacing them on the other iPhone. Maybe the best solution would be if you transfer only the motherboard from bad iPhone to working one. Remember, both phones must be iPhone 4S. iPhone 4 panels are not compatibile with iPhone 4S!

imdebbiej will be eternally grateful.