I need a screw length guide for my iPhone 5s

Unfortunately my iphone 5s screws got mixed up and I need to find a 5s screw length and position table. I understand that if the long ones are placed in the short spots you can cause screen damage.

each guide on ifixit has the listing for the screw length with is. Just read the steps properly. Check this guide for most of the screws. You will need a pair of calipers to measure those.

The cheapest wat to go is a Boley gauge on eBay for $6.99. To get fancier go with this great price on a digital caliper, Digital Caliper

Fortunately I have a digital caliper. These screws are really tiny. Now I just have to be careful not to drop them.

does the length in each screw include the head?

marshallclan1 will be eternally grateful.