Shows apple logo for 1 sec and then goes black?

Hey there....

I have replaced the loudspeaker on an IPhone 5s...

The phone worked well before, the only problem was no sound.

Now it wont boot into IOS.. When i press the on/off button, it shows apple logo for 1 sec, and then screen goes black. But i can see that there are light in the screen (on the side when its not assempled),

If i try to start it by holding the on/off button, it shows the logo for 5-6 seconds and then goes black.

I have tried to go to recovery mode (or what it is called), but it wont let me.

Now i have replaced the bottom cable, with jack, charger and microphone on... Still nothing happens..

I have tried to connect a broken screen, but also with the same result.

The only thing i now believe it could be, is the battery. The first time i changed the part, i took the battery out. And when i was trying to boot the Iphone, i said that there was no power on, but the phone was fulle charged before i started.

Could it be a damaged battery??

Or is there someone that have an idea of what else could be wrong???

Most Helpful Answer

Doesn't sound like a damaged battery to me. What you describe sounds like the phone can't boot iOS and thus shuts down or restarts, just like a computer would if it crashes during startup.

Are you sure you are following the correct procedure to get into recovery mode?

1. Connect a the charger cable to your computer and the phone. (USB -> Lightning cable)

2. Restart by holding the home button and sleep/wake button for a few seconds

3. When the screen turns off, release the sleep/wake button but keep holding the home button, the screen will most likely remain turned off. Check iTunes on the computer if it is detecting a phone in recovery mode. 4. Restore software using iTunes.

If this doesn't help or work most likely you have a damaged logic board. This could be due to various reasons, most commonly not using proper ESD protection during repairs. It says in the guide i linked that you might have felt a shock, but this is not true, ESD damage can be caused by shocks to small you can't feel it.

If its not the battery, than its U2 charging chip on motherboard. Try to find someone to replace it.

by changing u2 chip on board can solve this problem the problem caused by shortage of battery or charger

Hello Soren Pedersen,

I have the same problem with my iPhone 5S now (logo for 1 sec and then goes black with activ backlight).

Can you share the way, how did you solve it?

Regards

Mauda

Soren Pedersen will be eternally grateful.