2.3GHz, 2.6GHz, or 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.7GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache.

How to locate power pads on A1398

mac book pro will not power up via keyboard. Are there any power pads on this model rather than having to short out the #5 and #29 on the keyboard ribbon, I am finding it almost impossible to do on the ribbon because it is so small. I'm not entirely sure if it should be the 5th from the left or the right (I have my mac back off and I see the fans at bottom and the batteries at the top.) How many pins should I see ?

Most Helpful Answer

power pads on this are your CHARGER, this is supposed to automatically turn on when you plug your charger in.

True That!!!!!!!!

audreyc79, even this board has power on pads. They are used for debugging the hardware, not for routine power-on purpose of course. Just apply a jumper across the pads for a brief time.

My a1398 dont have this power pads.. How can I locate?

audreyc79 will be eternally grateful.