Complete disassembly and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

What kind of adhesive does Apple use for ribbon adhesive?

I feel like some parts could use adhesive on reassembly. For example, the clear camera bracket and the ear speaker mesh cover.

For the camera bracket, I believe Apple uses hot melt glue, as it drys extremely quickly. For the actual frame itself they use cold press glue.

You can use double sided adhesive for things like the home button flex, camera flex contacts, for the home button itself you can use a tiny bit of glue on the rubber gasket. :-)

Hey Ops, I believe you're right re the hot/cold melt glue. Personally, I test replacement screens then prep them by cutting 1~3mm (whatever's on hand) thin black double tape to fit into every place where parts from the older screen are transferred. Glue can be a bad idea if you have to redo the repair sometime in the future. I place 2 tiny strips left and right of the button home hole, to prevent it from twisting. And also under the home button flex cable, the cam bracket, the sensor bracket, and if applicable underneath the flat cable where the ear speaker contacts points are located. Once done, I start peeling and transferring.

the camera bracket are glue down.

the adhesive apple uses is from 3M

Score -1

Thanks. I'll just have to buy sheets, and cut them to size, if needed.

there is precut ones for sale on ebay or from wholesalers.

Rick Ross will be eternally grateful.