My iPod does not respond after possible water damage
My ipod rained wet a few days ago and now it does not power on or respond at all. I in my limited knowledge of hardware thought that the charge of the battery on contact with water would have caused the battery to empty. with this thought I plugged it in and tried charging it for a few hours but it still does not respond. I have tried letting it dry out for the past three days but the result is the same. What can i do?
Is this a good question?