Where is the temperature sensor on the iPhone 6

We had a iPhone 6 come into the shop today and we had to do a water cleaning on it. After cleaning, the phone turns on and seems functional. The only issue is the extreme temperature warning came on and won't go away. I'd like to replace the sensor but I don't know which part it is or if it's attached to the board. Any suggestions on where it is?

did you replace the battery after you cleaned the logic board?

Yes, it would not turn on with the original one in it but it powered on with the new one. I also had to change out the screen on it too.

First try a different battery, there is one in the battery.

Then it gets complicated, there are some NTC probes on the board, usually they won't break but they can be shorted causing false high temp. I don't have the layout so I don't know where for sure.

Thank you! I swapped the battery out with another one I had in stock and it worked immediately. That's the first time I had a battery do that to me

I found a schematic, if I shared the link would it help you to identify them? I'm having the exact same problem as OP.

Hi i have tried replace 2 new batteries, the problem is still there. I wonder where the sensor is? Probably the sensor is shorted? PLease advice, thank you.

Munkeyunk will be eternally grateful.