Can you identify this small metal washer?

It is about 6mm by 5mm, has one hole about 3mm. The general shape is that of a quadrilateral with two right angles. There is a small tab coming off the main shape between the right angles. There is a dimple on the tab. There are two dimples on the main shape on the opposite side from the one on the tab. I'll work on getting a picture!!

How about just adding an image with your question;-)? Use this guide Adding images to an existing question

Thank you sir! From my iPhone, the option to add an image wasn't visible in portrait mode. After reading those instructions, I tried turning the phone to landscape and voila! The option was available. Cheers!

iPhone 5s Logic Board Replacement

Step 31

That's the exact part. Thanks Tom!

David Gilhen will be eternally grateful.