after self repair the apple icon come on then turn off

I took my Iphone 5s apart and put back together following ifixit guide and when I power on apple icon comes on then turns off. I repeated the same steps again same results. any ideas?

when I plug charger in apple icon comes on then off for s brief moment

thanks that's about the same thing I thought...

gonna get at it now let you know something when

when I figure it out

1. Check you plugged battery in correctly.

2. A lot of the time the battery is 'damaged' (although not visibly) when it gets flexed being removed from the case it gets damaged and can create this issue. I suggest getting a replacement battery and trying that.

3. If problem still persists try the charging dock

I am sure it's something to do with the battery - if not I would say logic board damage or something not sitting right in there.

If the battery was stuck down good and proper, then I would say the battery has some internal damage from removing it. I've started using a bit of heat on the casing to soften the glue now.

erichargraves will be eternally grateful.