iPhone 5 wont turn on no power at all.

Hi I've got an iPhone 5 that won't turn on at all. I have tried holding the home button and plugging USB into PC. The PC doesn't register any device being plugged in at all. I've tried out the battery in another phone and it's fine. It needed a new screen when I got it so replaced that. Tried the screen on another phone and it works perfect. I've changed the charger port on the phone, still no luck. I'm just wondering if there could be anymore hardware problems stopping it from turning on?

All your parts can work well on the other phone, you'd better check and test the motherboard.

Thanks I have done what you said and tested a working motherboard in the phone and it still won't power on at all. Any other ideas what it could be?

If you haven't solved this yet, try disconnecting (not removing, step 21 only of this guide) the power and audio control cable, then connect the battery and connect the phone to a wall charged and see if it restarts.

Let us know what happens.

iPhone 5 Audio Control and Power Button Cable Image

craigad24 will be eternally grateful.