Released on June 18, 2013, this Android smartphone features dual SIM card support, a 4.7" 720p display, a quad-core processor, and 2 GB of RAM.

Why is my battery not charging?

I just tried charging my phone in the wall outlet and nothing is happening. I've never had this problem before, what could be the issue?

there's a white battery that shows up while charging with a red lightning in the middle. what's the problem with my huawei G6 phone?

try connecting and charging through a computer

my battery late charjing .is too late

my Huawei p6 mobile phone problem full chairge battery but Use 10 minets hot the battery low power

Most Helpful Answer

One simple possibility is that your charger is broken - try a different charging cable, just to check.

There also could be dirt or debris stuck in the charging port on the phone itself. Be VERY careful if you try to poke into the port and remove the buildup yourself - you could potentially damage the metal connector pins on the charging port. A better option is to try blowing into the port or using compressed air like dust-off to clean the port.

If the problem persists it is possible that the charging port itself (or those metal connector pins I mentioned earlier) is broken. If this is the case, you can follow one of the help guides to replace it yourself here: Huawei Ascend P6-U06 Repair

Troubleshoot your charging problem here: Huawei Ascend P6-U06 Troubleshooting

My charger is good its working on other mobiles but not working on my mbile

I just had this problem with a Huawei Y536-A1. An ATT no contract phone. That I want to use for Android programming only, so haven't installed the SIM yet. Only about $45 at Walmart, it's the same size as Apple 5, about 4.5 inches!. They may not have them anymore (I got it Aug 2015, what a deal !.)

It would not charge using a desktop USB port and mini-USB cord that works with other phones.

But the computer did recognize when it was plugged in, and enumerated it, with a beep, and showed the files in the phone memory.

So I pried off the back, starting at the USB jack end, and removed the battery for 10 secs, then put it back and replaced the back.

Now it wouldn't power up with its ON button. So I plugged it into the same USB mini cord again.

This time, it powered up and showed a large battery symbol, and it was charging OK.

So I guess a hardware or software charging control got stuck.

I've had similar charging issues with lots of portable mini-USB devices like my Apple 5. It's often a bad driver in the desktop I guess. I have to re-plug my Apple 5 cord more than once sometimes to get the Apple driver to start charging !

Also- NOTE - you have to plug the USB cord into the computer USB port in one push, once it's centered and sliding in, not slowly, (assuming the other end is already in the phone- be easy on this small connector, go slow.).

This surge of current when the phone is plugged in fast, to the desktop USB port, triggers the USB port to enumerate it.

Sometimes slowly plugging it in does not allow the computer to recognize or charge it ! Believe it or not ! ... an engineer.

Hi friends

these maybe three factor;

1. Phone USB connector and Power charger USB connector;

2. Power IC on motherboard.

3. the phone battery issue.

you can check it step by step.

Jack.

It means that the battery is too low to turn phone on even on the charger. Let it set for a while. Once icon disappears it will start showing percent again.

Thanks for ask. now check how you can increase symphony p6 battery life more then normal time. check the link i given.

My mobile battery does not take charge.

My Huwei mobile battery does not take charge.

I use Huawei G Play Mini with Android version 5.1.1.

When the Battery is empty and I connect it to the charger through Power outlet, it doesn't charge in the beginning....after a long time...it starts charging..but very slowly. The charge also doesn't stay too long.

So, please see if you can help.

Regards,

Adnan

adnanuz@ymail.com

My huawei g630 is not charging no light or anything. Appear when the charger is. Plug in but an area an the phone gets hot and the phone won't even turn on how to fix please help as fast as you can thank you

After a while charges become worn out from bending so much that the inner insulation breaks and the wires short this causes damage to the battery and seems to match your symptoms I say replace that cord.

my Huawei g play mini ,auto shutdown then,not activate all.

Chase Hemming will be eternally grateful.