How to replace iPhone 5 LCD FPC connector

So the connector for the lcd, the small horizontal one that is below the bigger one, has two broken pins so it will not go past the apple logo. I want to replace the FPC connector on the logic board and i found the part, i just do not know how to replace it. Can anyone tell me what i need in order to do it. I have the tool kit to replace a screen so a screw driver and twizers and all, but what else would i need.

Thanks. Kinda on a budget.

Most Helpful Answer

You need such professional tools as heat gun for heating and removing the connector, soldering iron and a kind of special glue to solder the connector. And the tool kit you have is for disassembling the phone.

Thank you. This was very helpful

Cashmoney will be eternally grateful.