7.9 inch display iPad Mini, with 16, 32, or 64 GB of storage.

How to fix screen glitch?

Whenever I am using my iPad Mini it occasionally switches apps, types on its own and opening apps on its own, and also when I am watching videos it pauses and unpauses by itself. I tried everything to get rid of this please help

I have this problem too I have the same thing and it types on its own and taps moves it's annoying

My iPad shuts down while your in the middle of something and it takes random screenshots and it turns its self on when I shut it down HELP‼️

my iPad doest stop glithing like crazy it closes it opens random apps it almost wanted to fro it out of the 4rt floor

When I try to turn my iPad mini on and I do my password it just keeps on glitching me out and also my screen is really cracked please help me fix it

I have the iPad air, for some undefined reason it started the glitching stuff, tried to backup and hard reset, nah!!! Doesn't mean anything, so I was thinking about buying a new screen, but I think that I fixed it by chance. How? Easy, I went to setting-general-Accessibility, then I activate the (REDUCE MOTION)=ON. Worth trying. If possible, let me know your result, then share it with everyone.

Did this happen after a creen replacement?

If so this happens when the black tape for orignal screen isnt transferred to new screen see pic there's gold contacts need covered with the tape

how do u do that though, because I got my screen replaced and all of this stuff happened am I able to take it to a store and get it fixed?

Ahh when I watch on my iPad it glitch and it went to another video or app plz help me I will give you 50 dollars

If the taping doesn't solve, then this could be a crease in the digitizer flex as next candidate. A new digitizer will solve--remember to keep the flex bent toward the LCD as in the original.

Thank you very useful.

My iPad is constently doing the same and i couldn't get it to do anything or stop at first, but I find that getting it to shut down and reload/restart works best. Sometimes it works by just pressing and holding the lock button, then 'slide to power off' (this doesn't always work, so I also sometimes have to press the home button and the lock butten at the same time and hold them both down until it reloads/restarts

(I'm not sure if it will actually work on yours, but it's worth a try as it works on mine).

i dont know if im doing this right

My off bitten doesn't work so how would I do it?

Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable. Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds. Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button. After about 15 seconds you will be alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.

Shut it off turn it back on

It doesn't work.........

The answers about the creased digitizer flex and taping the gold contact areas are all definite fixes for this. Let me add one more that I didn't notice until I swapped a digitizer 3 times on an iPad mini. The digitizer cable end has a piece soldered on where you plug it into the motherboard. The bottom of that piece that is soldered on usually has black or clear yellow Kapton tape. Sometimes when removing the broken one, the black adhesive on the case itself comes up. If your digitizer does not have black or clear yellow Kapton tape, then the solder points on the bottom of the cable will make contact with the iPad housing and cause this issue. I was at the end of my rope with this iPad before I figured this out. If this isn't the case for you, I hope it helps someone else.

You guys are awesome my iPad doesn't glitch

Try eating the glass

It will 100% work if your brave enough but if you aren't try this

Try getting a hammer and smashing the screen

Made by Tom

Stephen will be eternally grateful.