Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Why wont my iPhone switch on

I have iPhone that wont switch on.It has been charged by there is not responce when I try to turn it on.The screen remains blank with no picture or sound.

Is this a new iPhone? Has someone been inside it?

same here, left the iPhone for 3 mos of no use and then no power at all :(

One of two things are going on here.

1) The battery has gone bad and it needs a replacement

2) The phone has experienced a *glitch* and needs to go through the hard reset process.

I didn't see you're phone model listed so try doing a net search for the reset process before getting a new battery.

Worse case scenario is that you have other hardware damage on the upside when you go to get your battery replaced they will do a diagnostic to assure that's the issue.

Did you encountered any kind of collision or water damage or anything like that? It might be the problem with your charging connector.

christine tillett will be eternally grateful.