Model A1502 / 2.4, 2.6, or 2.8 GHz dual-core Intel processor / Released October 2013

Where are the power on pads?

Where are the power on pads located on the macbook pro retina late 2013 logic board?

I needed the exact location. I have diagrams for all but this model. The keyboard connector block on this model is not the same as the 2012.

Asked and How to power on without power button on MacBook Air Mid 2012?. Some of the newer models do not have jumper points you have to short the keyboard connector block (do not have the keyboard connected when you do this).

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

Hi @machead3, can you please provide more detail on this, as I too have his problem and need to know the specific locations of the keyboard connector block and how to disconnect the keyboard (If this model doesn't have power-on pads)?

afoulds, there are power-on pads. If you ask your own question (not a comment)and add an image of your logic board with your question, I can point those out. Otherwise just shorten pin 5 of your keyboard connector to ground. Check on here Where are the power pads on this early 2013 MacBook Pro Model?

Ok Guys, for the MBP Retina late 2013, I come to found where is the power on pad located. I'm gonna upload the picture in a couple minutes

@doriservices you need to post your images with your question on here I ain't see them on mine (Power-on Pads)

OK guys here are your power on pads

they are in the yellow circle

Hi guys, where are power on pads MacBook Pro 2014 Retina display?

boo will be eternally grateful.