0

Pramod
1

Hangs up while booting and heating up

Macbook Pro 15" A1226 2.2g

MBP pro 15 2008 wintage hangs up while booting and gets heated

Edited by: mayer ( ) , Pramod ( )

1

Gary

There are a few things I've seen that can be causing this ranging from anywhere between a faulty hard drive partition, or a failing video graphics card. What I recommend trying is to use the recovery mode and if you can utilize the systems disk to repair your computer if it is just a hard drive issue. If not you may have a deeper concern here. Let me know how it works out for you and if no progress has been made I will continue to help troubleshoot.

1

mayer
296k
MacHale Enterprises

For the heating issue, I'd pull the fans, use canned air to blow them out and clean the vent behind them. Here's how: MacBook Pro 15" Core 2 Duo Models A1226 and A1260 Left Fan Replacement

Video issues may be coming from the nVidia 8600 GPU which had issues and a previous recall that has now expired.

Thanx very much i have tried as u told but still it hangs up it does not get boot in recovery mode also it just shows apple logo n standstill no progress

Pramod,