Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Where can I find rubber cups for individual keys for MBP A1286?

The rubber dome from the keyboard fell out and got lost. I can get used domes but they are do not sit properly. Is there brand new domes with pre-applied adhesive like they use in the factory. The problem is that the domes that you can scavenge from used keyboards are usually torn on the edges.

Most Helpful Answer

Also laptopkey.com or replacementlaptopkeys.com have individual keys + scissor mechanism + cup for sale inexpensively ($6 and $5 respectively).

These aren't really available. You can try to get a good used one, but I recommend replacing the keyboard.

This site

http://www.welovekeys.com/

sells the keys for most Macbook models and offer the rubber cups as an extra when you buy a key. As far as I can see they don't do the rubber cup as a stand alone item though.

where can i get the rubber replacement in Singapore for asus laptop G750jx ?

garegin will be eternally grateful.