Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

DVD drive ejects immediateley when a dvd is inserted

I tried to reinstall my os my dvd super drive does not hold the dvd throws it out immediately how to sort out this issue.Kindly guide me Thank you

Thank you very much for the wonderful tips given by Mr Sean walker&Mr.MAYER.I will clean it with liquid isopropyl and report back to you.Once again thanks a lot,I am obliged

Tried the options as suggested by you it throws the dvd immediately it does not hold any further options to change the super drive will be an expensive option in india kindly guide me please thank you

I was eagerly awaiting for an answer to my comments but nothing came through I will be obliged if any one can throw light on the problems encountered by the super drive on the cd accepting mechanism and the holding mechanism and the approach and steps to rectify the same,in INDIA APPLE service providers insist on changing the drive and not repairing it which as an expensive option,kindly guide me. Thank you

Blow it out with canned air. Test with a known working DVD.

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN will be eternally grateful.