Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

MacBook Pro a1278 2.4ghz liquid damage

hello,

I didn't want to start a new thread hope it's ok. I've got a macbook pro with liquid spillage, it does not turn on if i connect the charger(without battery). if i connect the charger when the battery is plugged,the led goes green and then orange, and the board starts by itself with fan in full power for a couple of seconds and then turns off.

Any thoughts?

many thanks

I think you need a new logic board OR to have this one repaired/reworked. You have at least one short across the power terminals someplace - and another short farther down the startup sequence that is causing POST to halt the machine, as well as DC-in board problems.

If this Answer is helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

Radu will be eternally grateful.