How can I assort all the screws of my iPhone 5?

Ok here is my problem. Ive bought an used iPhone 5, with some screws missing. So of course I want to replace those missing screws and bought a package with all the 54 iPhone 5 screws. Does anyone got any idea how I can easily find out which srew has to be add where? I started with assorting the bigger ones, but below 2,5mm its very difficult to see a difference between the srews. Is there maybe a complete overview or model of all iPhone 5 screws? Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Answer

I went through this with a 4s where all the screws from two phones got mixed up when a table was bumped. In my case, I bought a set of screws for baseline comparison.

I took a sheet of paper and drew squares, looked at the repair guide, and wrote in each square a size and number of screws. Last, I used a micrometer to measure each screw and place it on/in the square on a piece of paper.

Later, I used a little plastic (think fishing lure holder) clear box and labeled each compartment where I placed screws from a couple extra sets that I had ordered -- never know when you might lose one.

It takes a bit of time but better than shooting in the dark.

If you go through the iPhone 5 guide list and follow each guide for the areas where the screws are missing, the guide tells you what size each screw should be, a micrometer but be needed.

iPhone 5 Repair

Just work through it one be one and you will get there, an important thing to note, if at any time there is a little too much tension on the screw STOP as this will be the wrong screw.

Please let me know how you get on.

Brendan Mills

Thats what I tried first, does the guide tell me the length or the size of the screw?

Yes it does, every screw will have a size stated in the guide

Same happened to me dropped all of them

Rob will be eternally grateful.