Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

My sound isnt working

the buttons and stuff still work but when I double click my home button when its on lock screen the little circle doesnt show up to let me slide it to get a lower sound. and when Im in my music section its not there and im in my iPhone modealso there is no sound coming out of my phone but when someone calls me it rings and makes noise.

hannah, first what iPhone is it? Second, when did this all start? Did anything happen to the phone? What have you tried to fix it so far?

If you have an iPhone 4S or earlier, try cleaning out the dock connector. That is most likely the cause of this.

hannah will be eternally grateful.