Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

totally dead after upgrade ram and shutdown

I try to upgrade ram to 16GB and replace HDD and optical drive with SSD. When I finish remove the optical drive, I realized I didn't have optical bay then I put it back and test my ram. First time that I turned on after I put ram, remove HDD, remove optical drive, installed 8GBx2 kingston DDR3 1333, put the original HDD and optical drive back, it worked. Then I turn off because facetime camera disconnected and replace original HDD with SSD OCZ Vector 128GB and turn tried to turn it on and nothing happen.

clue:

1.reinstall the orginal HDD with original ram, still have nothing

2.when installed back cover with screws, I heard HDD sound.

3.Just brought on mid 2012

4.battery full and adapter still work very well

5.Can be that I forgot to unplug battery from logic board(not sure)

6.I remove the battery sticker and place it back.

Please give us the last three figures of your serial number.

Thanks for your help. Last night I did everything like I did before I had problems, put in the new rams and ssd then it wake up.

Ok, did you carbon copy clone the new hard drive with the old one. If not then thats your problem, If you can't do that then you need to get a boot drive or OS installation cd.

Hope this helps,

John H. Laney

Shay will be eternally grateful.