Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Is it possible to design an online monitoring for a volkswagen jetta

I need your advice,is it possible to key in all the values as prescribed by the manufacturer and compare it online with a laptop to avoid expensive maintenance.This has been my dream for many years,kindly guide me,I am from INDIA.

Thank you

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN, exactly what are you trying to monitor? Which values? Give us an example.....

i would like to monitor the wear tear on the suspension,gearbox c.v drives caster camber deviations brake pad wear tear and finally the variations in the electrical system such a the alternator,starter motor.

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN, most of that information is already in digital format. I would suggest to get a OBD-2 scanner and some scan tool software. Depending on the scantool, you should get most of that information and can save it and of course compare it on your computer. Something like this should do the trick. If you are more interested in building and/or designing your own, check the May 2006 issue of Elektor magazine. It has a full detail on how to construct your own. Also, check on here as well. The information from here gives you a brief summary on what can be checked. Hope this helps, good luck.

Outstanding research +

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN will be eternally grateful.