Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Might of got a virus

My son was on a web site and when he clicked on it all these windows popped up. He shut down immediately but now we started to get the circle with the slash and then the folder with the question mark. I went online and found out I should hold the command,option, p,r keys wait for the 3 beeps and let go. Well, when I did that i now get half gray screen and half black screen vertical. I tried to put in the install disk and it does not work. What else should I be doing?

Thank you for any advice!

Start up from your original system installation disk. (C Key).

Go to the second screen pull down menu to Utilities > Disk Utility select your hard drive and see if you can repair it. Then repair your permissions.

Thank you, but that didn't work. Both sides are completely blank. It does not show any of the menu screens or the apple icon. I put the install disk in and hit the (C Key). Nothing and a few minutes later the install disk ejects.

Hold the C key down until the Apple icon appears.

Thank you that worked!

Elexis will be eternally grateful.