Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

What is maximum RAM that can be put in MacBook Pro 15?

I have a 2007 MacBook Pro 15 inch. Not a unibody. What is the maximum amount of RAM that I can put in it?

Thanks,

Ron

According to Mactracker Apple says 4 GB but Mactracker says 6 GB--1 2GB and 1 4 GB. That's assuming you have a late 2007 MBP with a 2.2 or 2.4 GHZ processor. If the early 2007 (with the 2.16 or 2.33 GHZ processor) the max is 3GB. That would be a 2GB plus a 1GB or 2 2GB with only 3GB being seen. Ralph

Just read a post on another forum where someone was having problems with 6 GB running Snow Leopard and had to revert to 4GB. Just thought you should know. Ralph

RonB will be eternally grateful.