Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Do I need new glue in the battery?

I want to upgrade the battery of my iPhone with this http://bit.ly/WMzUkX but don't know if when I change the battery, the new one need glue. And if it needs glue, What kind of glue uses it?

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

No. The adhesive remains in the iPhone, so you do not need to add any extra. Also the space tolerances are so tight inside the iPhone, no adhesive is necessary, there is no place for the battery to move to. Just for information the adhesive Apple uses is the standard double sided adhesive Apple uses throughout the iPhone. The adhesive is only applied at the bottom periphery of the battery, and it is actually only applied to the midframe, then the battery inserted.

jimenezser will be eternally grateful.