iPhone 4S

Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

I can hear people but they cant hear me

I can hear people but they cant hear me when i talk to them on the phone. I have to talk directly into the mic in order for them to hear me. Please help.

If your facing your Iphone screen, at the bottom to the left of your home button in the mid frame is a screen mesh, inside that mesh is your mic, since there is some sound getting through I would try cleaning that mesh first and if that doesn't fix your problem you should replace the data-charge port and your mic is part of that too, iPhone 4S Dock Connector Replacement, good luck.

Mentioned Items

iPhone 4S Dock Connector Image

iPhone 4S Dock Connector Replacement

by Walter Galan Difficulty: ModerateNo estimate

Well i actually did replace the dock connector. It was working fine with the new dock connecter before i install the new headphone jack to my iphone :(

by Jonathan

Jonathan will be eternally grateful.