iPhone 4S

Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How to fix iPhone 4s No Service / Searching Problem?

How to fix iphone 4s No Service / Searching problem and what is the cause of it? Please Help. Thanks

Hello i have a problem with my iphone 4S.. it show me network searching.... i try all solutions such as remove sim card, go to settings cellular etc.. nothing is go. Anyone can help me ..

by Sharon Young

Below solution worked for me

A solution is to set the date and time manually. If you take out the battery on the iPhone (iOS 6.xx) the date will be 1970.. :p

When you have set the date and time, remove the sim card and put it back in.. This should work :)

by Anwar Areekkal

Hello i have a problem with my iphone 4S.. it show me network searching.... i try all solutions such as remove sim card, go to settings cellular etc.. nothing is go. Anyone can help me

by Deep

Try switching your sim card to other phone to see if it work. And other sim card on your phone. I did just that when no other trick works only to find out that my sim card is faulty.. Hope this help.

by 9w2gps

Hello. my home used iphone 4s shows "no service" any time i insert SIM. What could be the problem. can anyone help me?

by coffie benjamin

I fixed one with this issue today it was the blue inductor coil. I replaced it and all is well.

Thanks from me too. I think this is iPhone 4s !@#$ week for everyone.

by Country Computer Service

by jonny green

Hello i got a problem my iphone 4 s is disabled and it has no service how can i get it to stop being disabled without going to the company to go fix it

by michelle secundino

Hi I got the problem in my I phone 4s it shows me network searching I try all solution remove sim card ,airplane mode etc but my sim is working with other phone just 5 months before I bought .how can I fix it any one can help me

by indira1008

I insert sim but it show no Service how to fix it

by deepak

(you kan also connect the phone to the WiFi to automatically set date and time. Do the same with the sim card, when the time is right :) )

Hi, I had the same issue after changing the power button. I had tried all options given on the net and I can confirm that the answer that alex gives worked for me.

Many Thanks

by marc

I think this is more of a comment - or affirmation of solution-' than a non-answer and I'm voting it as such.

by originalmachead

that worked for me perfectly, I just didn't get why apple haven't fixed it yet with new IOS, I have 8.1.2 on my iphone 4s and after battery dies you will have to play with date/time everytime

by Balaban Viktor

i did set the time and date manually to the present day. Then i remove and reinserted the sim. Nothing happened. Still the same. Please help me :(

by gilgilay

by 9w2gps

You could also try to put in a sim card without a pin code, and then go to Settings -> General -> Cellular -> "enable 3G" or for iPhone 5 "enable LTE", if 3G/LTE don't show up, go back to General -> Cellular. And then se if it shows, enable and disable fast a couple of times and 3G should appear in the status bar. When it shows, wait for a couple seconds with "enable 3G" on, 2-3 seconds later disable it and enable it again. There you go, you should now be able to get a service, on operator locked iPhones, you will have to activate the phone, but then you could use your original sim card on the phone to activate it. You may have to activate through signing in with Apple ID.

Any questions just comment

I fixed my no service problem with my iPhone 4 by following this guide http://www.unlockboot.com/2013/05/fix-no...

There tons of possible reasons. I found this scheme which includes all Fixes links and short guides

by LetsUnlockiPhone you can click on any issue to get detailed fix

by jonny green

NO SERVICE my phone is lacking service i need your help

no comment more help from you guys thanks so much

by dallsonnamubiru

Manually set the time and date.

that will fix 'searching issue.'

chang the pf ic

data and time set must c...........

If your phone show "no service" message while inserting new sim?Yes means,Try powering off the device and removing the battery if possible > then remove the sim card and leave it out for a minute > reinsert the sim card > power on the device. If your problem persists,there may be a chance to your phone is restricted by some network carrier,So try to unlock your phone.For unlocking visit http://www.theunlockarena.com/apple-ipho...

can you fix my service on my phone please thanks

i will many times to make resat network setting, but the no service problem is not solved. and again i will make erase all data settings still the no service problem is not solved. i will change many sim card for my iphone, still the network problem is not solved. what shall?

my iphone model is hg's iphone.

please help me, i m so angry by my phone

by chalachewayana

i have tried to set a new sim card but the problem.is steel Thea my ios wont accept the net work what do i do

celckon c49 say no servies problem solotion

My iPhone showing no service so what to do.????

just turn on wifi and connect internet and make iphone automaticaly find correct date and time in setting thats all

by BaniMarani

Hi, I have "no service" on my iphone 4s. I have changed my battery twice, once to my new one and then back to my previous one. I have connected my Antena correctly,reset my network,turn it on and off,tried airplane mode,restore my phone and take out my SIM, still it doesn't work. HELPPPPPP ME PLEASE!!!

Allan will be eternally grateful.