iPhone 4S

Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How to fix iPhone 4s No Service / Searching Problem?

How to fix iphone 4s No Service / Searching problem and what is the cause of it? Please Help. Thanks

Hello i have a problem with my iphone 4S.. it show me network searching.... i try all solutions such as remove sim card, go to settings cellular etc.. nothing is go. Anyone can help me ..

by Sharon Young

Below solution worked for me A solution is to set the date and time manually. If you take out the battery on the iPhone (iOS 6.xx) the date will be 1970.. :p When you have set the date and time, remove the sim card and put it back in.. This should work :)

by Anwar Areekkal

Hello i have a problem with my iphone 4S.. it show me network searching.... i try all solutions such as remove sim card, go to settings cellular etc.. nothing is go. Anyone can help me

by Deep

Try switching your sim card to other phone to see if it work. And other sim card on your phone. I did just that when no other trick works only to find out that my sim card is faulty.. Hope this help.

by 9w2gps

I fixed one with this issue today it was the blue inductor coil. I replaced it and all is well.

Thanks from me too. I think this is iPhone 4s !@#$ week for everyone.

by Country Computer Service

by jonny green

A solution is to set the date and time manually. If you take out the battery on the iPhone (iOS 6.xx) the date will be 1970.. :p

When you have set the date and time, remove the sim card and put it back in.. This should work :)

(you kan also connect the phone to the WiFi to automatically set date and time. Do the same with the sim card, when the time is right :) )

Hi, I had the same issue after changing the power button. I had tried all options given on the net and I can confirm that the answer that alex gives worked for me. Many Thanks

by marc

I think this is more of a comment - or affirmation of solution-' than a non-answer and I'm voting it as such.

by machead3

that worked for me perfectly, I just didn't get why apple haven't fixed it yet with new IOS, I have 8.1.2 on my iphone 4s and after battery dies you will have to play with date/time everytime

by Balaban Viktor

i did set the time and date manually to the present day. Then i remove and reinserted the sim. Nothing happened. Still the same. Please help me :(

by gilgilay

by 9w2gps

You could also try to put in a sim card without a pin code, and then go to Settings -> General -> Cellular -> "enable 3G" or for iPhone 5 "enable LTE", if 3G/LTE don't show up, go back to General -> Cellular. And then se if it shows, enable and disable fast a couple of times and 3G should appear in the status bar. When it shows, wait for a couple seconds with "enable 3G" on, 2-3 seconds later disable it and enable it again. There you go, you should now be able to get a service, on operator locked iPhones, you will have to activate the phone, but then you could use your original sim card on the phone to activate it. You may have to activate through signing in with Apple ID.

Any questions just comment

There tons of possible reasons. I found this scheme which includes all Fixes links and short guides

by LetsUnlockiPhone you can click on any issue to get detailed fix

by jonny green

This works with a gpp sim card unlocked iphone instead of removing sim I just reset and after aout 30 seconds the bars showed up heck yeah! Thanks so much:)

I fixed my no service problem with my iPhone 4 by following this guide http://www.unlockboot.com/2013/05/fix-no...

If your phone show "no service" message while inserting new sim?Yes means,Try powering off the device and removing the battery if possible > then remove the sim card and leave it out for a minute > reinsert the sim card > power on the device. If your problem persists,there may be a chance to your phone is restricted by some network carrier,So try to unlock your phone.For unlocking visit http://www.theunlockarena.com/apple-ipho...

Manually set the time and date.

that will fix 'searching issue.'

chang the pf ic

data and time set must c...........

Everytime i try to put in the correct date and time, before i have a chance to save it , it somehow changes back to the incorrect date...also says . Searching for internet and service i guess... Aso my sound doesnt work i have twken out battery replaced it with a new one taken sim card out multiple times and restarted phone... Etc nothing is working. Someone help please!!,!

by 9w2gps

i have a problem with my iphone 4S.. it

show me network searching.... i try all solutions

such as remove sim card, go to settings cellular

etc.. nothing is go. Anyone can help me..

Vodafone

Allan will be eternally grateful.