Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How to fix iPhone 4s No Service / Searching Problem?

How do you fix the iPhone 4s No Service/Searching problem? What causes the problem? Please help. Thanks.

Hello i have a problem with my iphone 4S.. it show me network searching.... i try all solutions such as remove sim card, go to settings cellular etc.. nothing is go. Anyone can help me ..

Below solution worked for me

A solution is to set the date and time manually. If you take out the battery on the iPhone (iOS 6.xx) the date will be 1970.. :p

When you have set the date and time, remove the sim card and put it back in.. This should work :)

Hello i have a problem with my iphone 4S.. it show me network searching.... i try all solutions such as remove sim card, go to settings cellular etc.. nothing is go. Anyone can help me

Try switching your sim card to other phone to see if it work. And other sim card on your phone. I did just that when no other trick works only to find out that my sim card is faulty.. Hope this help.

Hello. my home used iphone 4s shows "no service" any time i insert SIM. What could be the problem. can anyone help me?

I fixed one with this issue today. It was caused by the blue inductor coil. I replaced it, and all is well.

Thanks from me too. I think this is iPhone 4s !@#$ week for everyone.

Hello i got a problem my iphone 4 s is disabled and it has no service how can i get it to stop being disabled without going to the company to go fix it

Hi I got the problem in my I phone 4s it shows me network searching I try all solution remove sim card ,airplane mode etc but my sim is working with other phone just 5 months before I bought .how can I fix it any one can help me

I insert sim but it show no Service how to fix it

(you kan also connect the phone to the WiFi to automatically set date and time. Do the same with the sim card, when the time is right :) )

Hi, I had the same issue after changing the power button. I had tried all options given on the net and I can confirm that the answer that alex gives worked for me.

Many Thanks

I think this is more of a comment - or affirmation of solution-' than a non-answer and I'm voting it as such.

that worked for me perfectly, I just didn't get why apple haven't fixed it yet with new IOS, I have 8.1.2 on my iphone 4s and after battery dies you will have to play with date/time everytime

i did set the time and date manually to the present day. Then i remove and reinserted the sim. Nothing happened. Still the same. Please help me :(

You could also try to put in a sim card without a pin code, and then go to Settings -> General -> Cellular -> "enable 3G" or for iPhone 5 "enable LTE", if 3G/LTE don't show up, go back to General -> Cellular. And then se if it shows, enable and disable fast a couple of times and 3G should appear in the status bar. When it shows, wait for a couple seconds with "enable 3G" on, 2-3 seconds later disable it and enable it again. There you go, you should now be able to get a service, on operator locked iPhones, you will have to activate the phone, but then you could use your original sim card on the phone to activate it. You may have to activate through signing in with Apple ID.

Any questions just comment

I fixed my no service problem with my iPhone 4 by following this guide http://www.unlockboot.com/2013/05/fix-no...

NO SERVICE my phone is lacking service i need your help

no comment more help from you guys thanks so much

hello i have a problem with my iphone 4s this phone showing 3g network but i don,t intered the internet and facebook . anyone can help me

There tons of possible reasons. I found this scheme which includes all Fixes links and short guides

by LetsUnlockiPhone you can click on any issue to get detailed fix

If your phone show "no service" message while inserting new sim?Yes means,Try powering off the device and removing the battery if possible > then remove the sim card and leave it out for a minute > reinsert the sim card > power on the device. If your problem persists,there may be a chance to your phone is restricted by some network carrier,So try to unlock your phone.For unlocking visit http://www.theunlockarena.com/apple-ipho...

Manually set the time and date.

that will fix 'searching issue.'

Anwar Areekkal's solution worked!

"A solution is to set the date and time manually. ...

When you have set the date and time, remove the sim card and put it back in.. "

02/23/2015 by Anwar Areekkal

Resetting Network Settings did not help.

Note: Prior to changing Date & Time to manual (it's located under General settings), I looked for the Cellular setting. It did NOT exist.

After I did the manual change of time and date (simply turned off automatic) and removed and put the SIM card back in, that Cellular setting showed up!

However, it was OFF, so at first it looked as if this tip did not work. However, go into that setting, turn on cellular AND turn on 3G and everything was fine!

Mine was an iPhone 4. Back in business. Thank you, Mr. Areekkal!

chang the pf ic

What is pf ic?

data and time set must c...........

Hi, I have "no service" on my iphone 4s. I have changed my battery twice, once to my new one and then back to my previous one. I have connected my Antena correctly,reset my network,turn it on and off,tried airplane mode,restore my phone and take out my SIM, still it doesn't work. HELPPPPPP ME PLEASE!!!

just turn on wifi and connect internet and make iphone automaticaly find correct date and time in setting thats all

12/01/2015 by BaniMarani

This is NOT a correct answer...

try it remove baterry and reinter ... to restore the time to 1970 or close to it idont remember exactly, u cant call or receive unless u correct date &time ,easy way to use Wifi to automatic correction. iam using iphone 4 every time i have to do it .regards

when i got my iphone 4s i used to change sim cards from different networks but now it has restricted me to two network providers why?

can you fix my service on my phone please thanks

i will many times to make resat network setting, but the no service problem is not solved. and again i will make erase all data settings still the no service problem is not solved. i will change many sim card for my iphone, still the network problem is not solved. what shall?

my iphone model is hg's iphone.

please help me, i m so angry by my phone

I already done that u said now I restore my phone now showing activation error

i have tried to set a new sim card but the problem.is steel Thea my ios wont accept the net work what do i do

My iPhone showing no service so what to do.????

This is NOT a correct answer...

Iphone 4 No service problem

i took out sim turned off phone turned on and inserted sim the service was found (three) 2 bars then it went off searching again after resetting settings and repeating my first actions still the same held down the round button untill voice dial screen appeared then cancelled voice dial then my phone found network 3g and wifi and now works ok hope this helps somebody else thank you to previous writers for their guidence

celckon c49 say no servies problem solotion

the network problem is mainly the failure of the RF try to re-hot and if not solved replace.this requires the services of a well trained technician.

Maybe you can try this guide: How to Fix iPhone Constantly Searching Problem

My 4s Apple iPhone went into a searching and no service mode today. I contact my carrier att diagnostics were ran nothing happened. I was advised to go to an att retail store and have them insert a new sim, I did that. No service and searching continued. The att rep advised me to take to an Apple Store. I did not instead I went home. I telephoned Apple Store and was told I needed an appointment or either com in early close to when the store opens and I may get lucky to be on a waiting list. Oh I forgot to mention there weren't any available appointments until Tuesday January 9, 2017. Hm this happened on Monday January 2, 2017. In the meantime as I spoke to the gentlemen at te Apple Store he ran diagnostics and wasn't able to detect the issue. Later that night I decieded to reset the phone to the original settings. Later that night while had just fallen asleep I began to receive text Mssgs. I reached for the phone sure enough it was up and running, I noticed in the upper left hand corner on the screen it said 3G. Well anyway it's working again and no one helped me but me. Just sayin!!! Therefore if you ever run into the issue of your phone searching/no service do not hesitate to reset back to factory setting that may very well correct the issue and save yourself some time. Good Night!!!

my iphone 4s continiously it shows as searching i have removed battery aslo even after it remains same and i i have reset all the data and content i remains same as searching.After the reset all data when i have on the phone the phn shows to activate iphone but their is no network dats my phone is not activating please help me

Allan will be eternally grateful.