- Most components are modular and can be easily replaced once the display assembly is removed.
- Repair-friendly stretch-release adhesive secures the battery.
- The only screws are standard T3 Torx fasteners.
- The display comes off first, but is thin and poorly supported. Foam adhesive makes the opening process relatively easy.
- The myriad long, thin ribbon cables connecting the internal componentry can be obnoxious to work around, and are easy to accidentally tear.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.