These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Check out our free Pixel 3a XL teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
Announced and released on May 7, 2019, the Pixel 3a XL is part of a budget line of Google’s third generation Pixel phones. It features the same camera as this generation’s flagships, but has a polycarbonate back, larger display bezels, and a lower-powered processor.
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670
Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM
Storage: 64 GB
- 6.0 inches diagonal
- FHD+ (2160 x 1080) OLED at 402 ppi
- Main Camera: 12.2 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, autofocus with dual pixel phase detection AF, OIS
- Front Camera:
- 8 megapixel, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focus
Ports and Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 + LE
- GPS + GLONASS
- Supports up to CAT 11 (600 Mbps DL / 75 Mbps UL), 3xCA, DL, 4x2/2x2 MIMO
- USB Type-C USB 2.0
- Single Nano SIM or eSIM
Battery: 3,700 mAh battery
- Size: 160.1 x 76.1 x 8.2 mm (6.3 x 3.0 x 0.3 inches)
- Weight: 167 g (5.9 oz)
Google: Pixel 3a Product page
Wikipedia: Google Pixel 3