Are you crushed that we didn’t tear down the iPhone 13 vanilla or mini? Or just wanna deck your new phone out with the objectively coolest wallpapers around? Read on! Turns out these phones aren’t too different from the Pro, so read (or watch) our in-depth teardown, and then come back to admire these excitingly standard internals!
Here’s the iPhone 13 teardown speed-run rundown:
- 12.41 Wh battery
- Internal labels just begging to be shown off.
- A Pro-like square Taptic Engine.
- And a narrower notch arrangement.
- Plus the sweet X-ray internals—you can read our X-ray identification primer for more detail.
And here’s a few insights into the littlest iPhone, the 13 mini:
- A wee battery at 9.34 Wh
- The same A15 bionic, and same newly narrower notch hardware as its bigger siblings.
- Plus, the sweet, sweet minimalist internal labeling found in the rest of the 13 line.
- And yes, X-rays showing off magnets and battery structure!
To get these as your background or lock screen: Navigate to this page on your phone. Tap a wallpaper to view it at full resolution, then save it to your photos. Open the Settings app, select “Wallpapers” and then “Choose a New Wallpaper.” Then a teardown is yours, no tools required. If you’re planning to show off your sweet new wallpaper on Twitter, tag us @ifixit and maybe we’ll share it around follow us, too if you like!
iPhone 13 Teardown Wallpaper:
iPhone 13 X-ray Wallpaper:
iPhone 13 mini Teardown Wallpaper:
iPhone 13 mini X-ray Wallpaper:
All content here is licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.