Background and Identification
Released in 2017, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro is a low-end smartphone, part of the Redmi line, developed by Xiomi Inc, and comes in three variants: MediaTek, Snapdragon, and Redmi Note 3 Special Edition.
The variants of the Redmi Note 3 Pro are distinguished by their processors and graphics. The MediaTek variant comes with the MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 and the PowerVR G6200 GPU. The Snapdragon variants come with the Hexa-core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 650 and the Adreno 510 GPU. The third variant, the Redmi Note 3 Special Edition is essentially the Snapdragon version except that it features an upgraded modem and new housing.
All the variants of the phone have a 5.5 inch and 1080p display, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB eMMC 5.0 Flash, a 5 MP front camera, and a non-removable Li-Pro 4050 mAh battery.
- Manufacturer: Xiaomi
- Slogan: Rise to Power
- Series: Redmi
- First released:
- Snapdragon: February 2016; 4 years ago
- India: March 2016; 4 years ago
- MediaTek: November 2015; 4 years ago
- Predecessor: Redmi Note 2
- Successor: Redmi Note 4
- Type: Touchscreen smartphone
- Form factor: Slate
- Height: 150 mm (5.9 in)
- Width: 76 mm (3.0 in)
- Depth: 8.7 mm (0.34 in)
- Mass: 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Operating system:
- Snapdragon: Android 5.1.1 "Lollipop"upgradeable to: Android 6.0.1 "Marshmallow"
- MediaTek: Android 5.0.2 "Lollipop"
- System on chip: Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10
- Snapdragon: Hexa-core (4x1.4GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8GHz Cortex-A72)
- MediaTek: Octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53
- Snapdragon: Adreno 510
- MediaTek: PowerVR G6200
- Memory: 2GB (Std. version) or 3GB (High version)
- Storage: 16GB (Std. version) or 32GB (High version)
- Removable storage: Only Snapdragon Version, Supports up to 256 GB
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery
- Display: 5.5 in (140 mm) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
1080 x 1920 pixels, ~403 ppi, 16M colors
- Rear camera: Samsung S5K3P3 16MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash (Snapdragon Edition) Samsung S5K3M2 13 MP Camera (Mediatek Edition)
- Front camera: OmniVision OV5670 5MP, f/2.0 Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5GHz), dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, Low-energy