Use a strong light and a magnifying glass to visually inspect the USB charge port.
Check that the pins are all there and that they are straight and parallel with each other. Also verify that there is no lint or dust in the port enclosure.
If there is dust or lint, do not use a metal probe to try and remove it as you may damage the pins. Try a vacuum cleaner, using short sharp bursts to see if it removes the debris. If it is still there after trying a vacuum cleaner, then using a wooden toothpick very gently pry it out.
If there is nothing in the USB port and as your phone is less than 1 month old , I suggest that you consult the warranty section in the documentation that came with the phone as to what you have to do to make a claim for a manufacturer's warranty repair or replacement.