These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are having problems with your device take a look at our Tengda S5+ troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification ¶
The Tengda S5+ is the newest addition to the Tengda S-series and the successor to the Tengda S5.
As an upgrade to the Tengda S5, the S5+ features a bigger body as well as a bigger screen (increased from 129 mm diagonally to 144 mm diagonally), which will be its main distinguishing feature from the previous models. This phone also features a longer lasting battery. As compared to other devices in the series, the S5+ has added Mini-Sim compatibility, higher resolution cameras and display, as well as an extended battery life. The S5+ also has an increased amount of RAM allowing for more applications to be run simultaneously. In addition to these, the S5+ has several other unique features.
The S5+ has the Dual SIM stand-by feature which enables the user to use two different SIM cards in the phone at the same time. The S5+ also features a 5 MP front camera and 13 MP back camera with an LED flash allowing for extremely detailed photos. The S5+ can also serve as a WiFi hotspot for your other devices.
Tech Specs ¶
- Width: 80 mm
- Height: 154 mm
- Thickness: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Diagonal: 144.78 mm, 5.7 inches
- Width: 70.98 mm
- Height: 126.19
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, HD Display
- Pixel Density: 101 ppcm (Pixels per centimeter)
- Color Depth: 24 bit
- SoC: MediaTek MT6592
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A7
- CPU Cores: 8
- GPU: ARM Mali-450 MP4
- GPU Cores: 4
- RAM Capacity: 2 GB
- Built-in Storage: 8 GB or 16 GB
- 3200mAh, Lithium-Ion
- front: 5.0MP, 2592 x 1944 pixel resolution
- back: 13.0MP, LED flash, auto focus, up to 4096 X 3072 pixels resolution
- video: 2.07 MP, 30 fps (frames per second), 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3.5mm earphone port
- Audio Compatibility with: AAC, AMR / AMR-NB / GSM-AMR, MP3, WMA, WAV
- Video Compatibility with: 3GPP, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 10, AVC video, MPEG-4
Other Information ¶
- color: black, white
- shell material: plastic