These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Please refer to our SuperSonic Matrix Mid SC-999 Troubleshooting to see solutions to common device issues.
Background and Identification
The SuperSonic Matrix Mid SC-999 is a capacitive touchscreen tablet, released in September of 2013 by SuperSonic, Inc. This particular tablet is powered by the Android 4.2 (Jellybean) operating system. It features an Allwinner A31S chipset and a quad core Cortex A7 1.0 GHz processor. Utilizing Wi-Fi connectivity, this tablet enables users to browse the internet as well as check e-mails and stream videos. It has both rear and front-facing cameras and contains 8 GB of built-in internal memory.
• 9” Capacitive Touchscreen Display
• Android™ 4.2 Operating System
• Allwinner A31S Chipset
• Quad Core Cortex A7 1.0Ghz Processor
• Built-in Front & Rear Camera
• Built-in 8GB Internal Memory
• Micro SD Card Slot (up to 32 GB)
• Micro USB Input
• Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
• Mini HDMI Output
• Resolution: 800 x 480
• Lithium Battery
• Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, APE, AAC,AC-3, DTS
• Video Formats: MEPG1/2/4, H.263/H.264,RMVB, WMV/VC-1, MVC, AVS,MJPEG. (UP TO 2160P)
• Picture Formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG
• Built-in Speaker
• Built-in Microphone
• 3.5mm Earphone Jack
Current sources for obtaining additional technical assistance with the SuperSonic Matrix Mid SC-999: