These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Aquos is a 13-inch LCD display created by Sharp, which includes ASV (Advanced Super View) technology, and built in 181 Channel Tuner. A few specifications include:
Panel Type: Active Matrix 13” LCD
Pixel Resolution: 480 x 640
Video System: NTSC/PAL/SECAM
Audio System: Two 2.1W Speakers
Lamp Type/Life: Edge-Light System, CFL / 60,000 hours
The Sharp Aquos’ demensions are16 57/64” by 13 5/16” with stand, and weights 9.5 pounds. Standard warranty includes a limited 1 year parts and labor.
There are two methods of identifying the model of the Sharp Aquos LC-13B2UA:
A. On the back of the television between the silver tilt mount in the center of the tv, there is a panel containing Model, Serial Number, and manufactured date. The model number should read: LC-13B2UA
B. If the tv is mounted and you are unable to remove the television from the wall:
The model number and serial number are accessible via the service menu.
WARNING: The service menu is intended for Sharp Technicians only, follow these steps:
- While the LCD is on, unplug the power cable
- Hold the “Input” and “VOL (-)” buttons on the television, then re-plug the cable
- When the TV powers up a “k” will appear in brackets
- Press and hold the “VOL (-)” and “CH (-)” buttons on the remote and release
- The service menu will appear on the tv
-To turn off service menu, turn off the tv set