Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Samsung announced the Galaxy S22 line on their Unpacked event on February 9, 2022. The S22 follows the S21 design and includes a faster Snapdragon processor, improved rear cameras, and better optical stabilization.
The S22 comes in four standard colors (Phantom Black, Phantom White, Green, and Pink Gold) and four online exclusive colors (Graphite, Cream, Sky Blue, and Violet).
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1/Exynos 2200 (Europe)
- Memory: 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB internal memory
- 6.1 inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED
- 48-120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 2340 x 1080 pixels (425 ppi)
- Rear-facing Cameras
- 12 MP ƒ/2.2 ultra-wide
- 50 MP ƒ/1.8 wide with OIS
- 10 MP ƒ/2.4 telephoto with 3x optical zoom and OIS
- Front-facing Camera: 10 MP ƒ/2.2
- Ports and Connectivity
- 5G Sub6 and mmWave (some versions)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v5.2
- USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,700 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 146 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm (5.75 x 2.78 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 167 g (5.89 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)