These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 with 3G connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9002 with dual SIM card support
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 with 3G & LTE connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy Note III
Network/Bearer and Wireless Connectivity
- Infra GSM, HSPA+, LTE
- 2G GSM, GPRS, EDGE (850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900MHz)
- 3G HSPA+ (850 / 900 / 1,900 / 2,100MHz)
- 4G LTE (800 / 850 / 900 / 1,800 / 2,100 / 2,600MHz) dependent on market
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles BT 4.0 (PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, OPP, SAP, HID, PAN, DI, MAP)
- NFC Yes
- Connectivity Support DLNA, MHL 2.0
- PC Sync. KIES, KIES Air
- Technology FHD sAMOLED
- Colour Depth 16M
- Size 5.7"
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- CPU Type Quad
- CPU Speed 2.3GHz Quad
- Memory 32 GB
- Camera Resolution(Front) CMOS, 2MP
- Camera Resolution(Rear) CMOS, 13MP
Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Gyro, RGB light, Barometer, Proximity, Gesture, Temperature & Humidity, Hall
- Dimension (HxWxD) 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm
- Weight 168g
- USB USB 2.0, USB 3.0 (MTP only)
- Earjack 3.5mm
- External Memory Slot MicroSD Slot (up to 64GB)
- SIM Support Micro SIM (3FF)
- Connector Micro USB 3.0 (5.3V, 2A)
- Standard Battery 3,200mAh
- Video Playback Time Up to 13 hours
- Audio Playback Time Up to 84 hours
Track down a number of troubleshooting errors here: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Troubleshooting Page
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3, released September 25,2013, is part of the Samsung Note series. It offers a 5.7 inch display offers a number of features that Note series users love.
For identification, look at the the serial sticker under the battery of the phone to identify the model number of the phone. The model number should be N9005.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes in a variety of colors: black, white, pink, red, rose gold black, and rose gold white.